23 Months Potty Chair (PROUD MOM MOMENT:)

Okay so wednesday night Mia comes over to me grabs my hand and says Mama pee pee! She walks me to her potty chair and says again pee pee. So we take her diaper off and she not only pees in her potty chair but she poops!!!! We haven't even started training yet! We were waiting for her 2nd birthday which is at the end of this month. I guess she is ready. Last night she says pee pee again to me, and goes in her chair. I am beyond excited, hopefully this means that this will be a smooth transition. Either way I am very proud of her and so sad at the same time:( My baby girl is growing up. Luis and I were looking at a baby book of pictures from her first year and now she is turning two. I am so emotional about it. Please time slow down, you are killing me:(

No comments