Dr. Werlin

I am getting really sad, because we only have 3 more appointments with our favorite doctor. I can't say enough about my Doctor. He is the warmest most sincere doctor I have ever met. I honestly wish that he were my primary doctor, I love him that much. He has the greatest sense of humor, and is constantly making me laugh. He will hand you a tissue when you are crying and take all of your fears away. We have been truly blessed to have the best doctor in Orange County and I will miss him so much. Thank goodness Dr Werlin has a baby reunion every year for Halloween so we will get to see him and introduce our baby to him this October.

2 comments

Rach said...

Hi! I don't know you but I'm going to Dr. Werlin and I just love him. My first IVF transfer was canceled b/c of OHSS but I'm doing my FET in April. I love Dr. Werlin and believe with my whole heart he will get us pregnant. Congratulations. I'm so happy you had success.

FaithandHope said...

Hi, I too love Dr.Werlin :) I just went to him about 2 weeks ago and he will be doing my surgery in April (Lap) after that we will start my first ever IVF, i'm really excited about that part not so much about the surgery (I'm a little scared). I'm glad to read and know that I am not the only one struggling with this problem especially the emotinal part.